Friday, April 4, 2008

Scrap Addict Sundays is now up and running

To everyone who has participated and joined SAS !!! I just want to thank you for all the efforts that you've made for this meme. It came to my decision that I can no longer host this meme since no one really is participating even if there are more than 10 members . At one point there was a lot of you but now it's 0 so I decided to make another topic for this . I hope we all get our mojo back in Digital Scrapbooking!!! Sorry for any inconvenience. Thank you again ...

Note: The Scrap Addict Sundays is now running!
The Title is edited by me!

4 comments:

Laura Brown said...

I just came across the meme today on another blog. Sorry to come just at the end of it. Was a great idea. I have a meme for hand drawn blog posts, something along the lines of digi scrapbooking posts. Hoping to see mine get somewhere though it is just me so far. Likely I will stop promoting it too and just keep it up for myself.

b3arh0ney said...

aw! sayanga oi. kung kelan ako nakabalik karon pa noon naclose, haha! well, i'll just use the old themes. thanks for hosting Gring. i hope u'll come back with a new challenge next time.

kitty said...

aww, I can't believe there's no more scrap addict sundays? gee, that's so sad. partly my fault too... youa re so right I guess I wasn't really participating, If I did it was weeks later. It's such a shame na wala na palang SAS. I hope one day you can always bring it back. just when I want to do some scraps and maybe use some themes pero wala na pala.. how sad naman... I hope you are doing ok there with your family. sometimes I feel so guilty when I don't participate, pero tama ka sana lang talaga one day bumalik yung mojo namin. minsan kasi wala talaga ako time to sit down and make some LO's, there's just so much things to do yet so lil time...

Nita said...

oy hala sayanga man oy. bisan tuod og dili ko kaayo tig join pero gisayangan ko.

anyway, hope naa kay laing meme. take care.

www.nitasrandomthoughts.info
www.nitascorner.info
www.thomasweblinks.us
www.thomastraveltales.com
www.digitalservices.com

Welcome to my Blog