Friday, November 21, 2008

Error & Port Library

Well as I said I'm off work today and we are planning to go shopping cars. I've always like to test drive you know. It's fun! Hubby just arrived from work and I'm just finishing something here in my laptop and then I go jump for quick shower. I guess we are going to take my daughter as well. She haven't been feeling well this week because she got colds. In fact she didn't go to school this week. Hopefully she will feel better next week for school. I don't want her to miss anymore school you know! Anyway I would like to share something with you regarding error code 706 which is a computer related errors. I don't really know much about this but this looks like this site is explaining everything you want to know. What is port and how do we know what the particular port is used for. Well in computer networking, a port or port number is an application-specific used by Transport Layer protocols like Transmission Control Protocol. Port numbers are divided into three ranges such as registered Ports, and the Dynamic and/or Private Ports. In their site you will find all the ports by number. If you are interested why not check it yourself so you know what I'm talking about.

No comments:

Welcome to my Blog