Friday, December 19, 2008

Affordable Eyeglasses

Wow! As the say Thank God is Friday but today is very bad day. We have a snow storm so most of the School are close. My sister and my Mom didn’t go to work either. I wish I could just stay home too but I think I can manage to drive very slowly. I have to leave early though. Today is my last day of work of this year. I will be back in Jan the 5th 2009. Wow! It’s year 2009 already. I can’t believe it. Time flies so fast and hopefully our economy will go back to normal. A new year is a new beginning for all of us. By the way about the snowstorm still going on right now and my daughter is very happy to see the snow outside. She wants to make a snowman but it’s too cold. I don’t her to go out just yet. Anyway my topic today is about eyeglasses were most people are wearing now a days. Believe it or not everywhere I turn I see someone wearing eyeglasses. Well it’s not a surprise anymore even kids wear prescription eyeglasses. Here’s a question for you. What would you do if you can buy a prescription eyeglasses online for $15 dollars. Well of course if I were you I would buy it .

No comments:

Welcome to my Blog