Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Digital Frames

You probably don’t believe that I never sat on Santa’s lap before not ever. When I was growing up I never even heard about Santa’s lap only Santa Claus but never see him like we do see him in the mall or parades. I guess because I used to live in the village or barrio. That’s why Santa Claus is not very popular in my household. Now that I’m here in North America I can’t believe how Santa Claus meant to everybody especially kids. The first time I came here I was in the mall and saw of kids sitting on Santa’s lap for pictures. Some kids were crying and scared of Santa’s. I guess because of his beard. I guess some kids enjoyed it too. Anyway how’s Christmas shopping? I’m wondering if you got a wish this Christmas? What is it? I was online a while ago and trying to upload my picture. I can’t believe that I was sitting on Santa’s lap. It’s remarkable how this new technology can create such memorable gift The digital frames is perfect for your parents, grandparents. I know how they love to see their grandchildren and kids growing up. You can visit http://www.sitonsantaslap.com/?utm_source=b for your shopping needs. By the way don't forget to enter the contest for 500 dollars prize.
Post?slot_id=29382&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Grath Post

Anonymous said...

Digital frames are really best gift and these are very useful...

Welcome to my Blog