Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Poinsettia

It turned out to be a great day besides of a little bit of snowing this morning. I took my daughter to school and then I went home to shovel the driveway a little bit. I was going to the mall but I was tired and sleepy. I didn’t get much sleep last night so I went to sleep. I just woke up at 1pm when I heard my daughter and hubby. I thought I was late for work already. Well it turned out that hubby picked my daughter up at school because she has a chiropractor appointment. Anyway I’ll try to go to the mall tomorrow with my daughter if not I’ll go this Friday. Anyway I haven’t put up my Christmas decorations yet and I need to buy some Poinsettia and some other decorations too. I can actually order some poinsettia online there’s no hurry anyway. At 800flowers dot com is the best place to shop for poinsettia and flowers. They offer different kinds of flowers and plants perfect for occasion such as wedding anniversaries, birthdays, valentines, They also offer gift baskets and food and centerpieces. All these is available for delivery and. They have deals with Christmas flowers up to 30%.

No comments:

Welcome to my Blog