Friday, January 9, 2009

Ways to Live Healthy

As they say TGI Friday. It’s sad to say that I’m still home and not able to go to work today. A supervisor called this morning but I was sleeping so I guess they want to know whether I was able to work this afternoon. Unfortunately I am completely well and I don’t to push myself. I must admit that I’ve been thinking about the money that I lost over these few these. On top of that another supervisor called again this afternoon and asked me if I’m able to work tomorrow. As you know it’s Saturday but I would take it if I’m completely well. As this moment I’m having hard time breathing. My nose is stuffed up and I got sore throat. Believe me I’m having difficult time this week. Anyway before I continue talking about my illness I thought I would mention something about this SOGO Active which designed by Coca-Cola Ltd. They have other partner which is ParticipAction and Advisory Committee of youth. What it’s about is that they help young people ages from 13 to 19 to get active and participate in various sport groups. By this you will have a chance or can earn an opportunity to become a torchbearer for the 2010 Vancouver Olympic Games. For more information about this I encourage you to visit their site.
Post?slot_id=30677&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

No comments:

Welcome to my Blog