Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Profit Fuel

Hello again! How are things with you? A week ago I got laid off for 3 days but now I’m back to work. Thank God everything is okay. I hope it will stay that way. As we all know car industry still hanging out the thread. I heard Chrysler is in really bad shape so I don’t know what’s going to happen in the next few months. A lot of people are still jobless. I hope that this recession will be over soon. Anyway I just want to talk about this ProfitFuel which is a digital sign advertising online. I don’t really know much about it but it seems like a very successful business online. I know that there are so many competitions out there but they managed to be in top. They have about 2, 500 small business clients and looks like a lot of their clients were happy with their services. Performance advertising is one of their services which use Authorized Reseller for the Yahoo yellow pages. I heard it’s the most popular on the internet. Another service is Locally Trusted which dealing with directories for popular business categories like real estate. Outrank.com is another one which uses listing which appear at the top of Google and yahoo.

No comments:

Welcome to my Blog