Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Tender Moment


Hello my fellow bloggers. How are you today? I hope you had a great day. Well for me I was at work today but then I came home because the machine at work was down. I came about 12 noon and I went out again to do some errands with my daughter. After that we went to the mall and did some shopping. I bought my daughter a summer dress that she can wear this Sunday for Church and Father’s day. As you know this Sunday is Father’s day. Anyway I saw some arts in the mall. It’s more like portraits and I really love it. I came home and started looking on the internet and found Michael & Inessa Garmash site. I was browsing around and I feel in love with Tender Moment painting. It’s beautiful and so sweet.

2 comments:

AC Repair Costa Mesa, CA said...

Beautiful picture!

<3 Lindsay

Gold Bullion said...

Wow!Astounding!very artistic painting.

Welcome to my Blog