Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Eyeglasses

Hello everyone! It’s been a while that I haven’t blog about eyeglasses. I just got home actually from the mall looking for my Mom’s eyeglasses. It cost a lot of money I tell you. She doesn’t have insurance so she has to pay for the whole amount which is more than hundred. She had couple of eyeglasses before but she lost one and the other one is too old. She needs another pair of eyeglasses. I told her about eyeglasses`online which is very cheap. I’ve never seen any prescription eyeglasses that low as 8 dollars before. You heard me 8 dollars only. Of course you can get more than 8 dollars too if you want. You can only find it at Zenni Optical online. You can order it through the internet. In fact there is a review about the Zenni eyeglasses here at http://www.examiner.com/x-28795-Brooklyn-Liberal-Examiner~y2009m11d13-Cheap-eyeglasses-are-a-reality-Check-out-Erics-review-of-Zenni-Optical. The guy was talking about Zenni optical eyeglasses. He compared it to other local stores that it’s possible to buy a quality and good eyeglasses even if it’s very cheap. He has bought eyeglasses at Zenni optical before and he claimed that he never been disappointed with them. Well at least now I know where to get cheap and good eyeglasses for my Mom!

No comments:

Welcome to my Blog