Sunday, August 29, 2010

save money

It’s Sunday night and I’m very anxious now because I’m going back to work tomorrow for the first time since I stopped working. I claimed maternity leave for a year now and it’s time to go back to work. As I said I’m very anxious because I have to leave my baby at home. I will miss him terribly. He will be turning a year this Thursday you know. I can’t believe it. Time really fly so fast. It feels like just yesterday. Anyway I need to do some shopping online tonight. I have some Home Depot coupons that I’ve found online and it’s perfect because I need to buy some office supplies. Hubby is also considering a new printer. We have lots of printers but they are old so HP coupons are also what I need. I’ m sure you will agree with me that coupons are great for shopping online. I love to save money you know. We all are for sure. I have shopping online these days and I love it. It’s very convenient and easy. The last time I shopped I bought desktop and Cafepress t-shirts for myself and hubby. Hubby was laughing every time the UPS came to the door because he knows I ordered something online again!

No comments:

Welcome to my Blog